An Open Letter to My Brother:
Two simple words that I don't think I have ever sincerely said to you.
- Thank you for being my first best friend.
- Thank you for pestering me and making me "boss" you around, I feel it made me a better mother.
- Thank you for keeping the secrets that only you know about me, as I hold your secrets dear to my heart.
- Thank you for protecting me and offering to hurt any guy who did me wrong.
- Thank you for loving my spouse like your brother.
- Thank you for giving your heart and love to my children.
- Thank you for supporting me as I searched for employment and continued to keep a brave face while scared to death of our circumstances.
- Thank you for giving me a sister. Someone who I feel completes you.
- Thank you for allowing my kids to experience the love of cousins, one day they will play together again.
- Most of all thank you for loving me, all my flaws, insecurities, mothering, and so much more. I am thankful everyday that I was chosen to be your big sister and you were chosen to be my little brother.