Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Just when things couldn't get any worse...

This is about my monthly visitor... Just know you have been forwarned!

I was supposed to start on Saturday. NOTHING. So I patiently, ok freaked out while waiting for aunt flo (AF) to start. On Monday still nothing. I took a pregnancy test during work on Monday. It was negetive. I took a test Tuesday morning with strong non-diluted urine, negetive.

At lunch on Tuesday I went to the bathroom. AF. Luckily I had a tampon. Get home, pee, remove tampon, NOTHING. WTH???

Last night I slept in a pad, NOTHING. Wore a tampon today, went to the bathroom at lunch, NOTHING.

What is going on? I am having some little twinges like cramps but nothing major. One of my friends IMs this to me:
Symptoms of Ectopic Pregnancy
symptoms of early pregnancy
spotting after first missed period
cramping after first missed period
pain or pelvic pressure
ultimately, severe uterine bleeding or hemorrhage

I sure hope this isn't it...

I called the dr. and of course his nurse tells me that he is in surgery today. So I have an appointment at 8 am tomorrow to figure out what is going on. Maybe hearing that I am seeing a doctor will just cause AF to make her grand appearance.

0 comments: