Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Still Swollen.

Cole's lymph nodes are still swollen. Travis took him back to the Dr. on Friday and she said we will just watch them and go back again in a month. I just pray they go down. It would really ease my mind.

Travis has been offered the opportunity to transfer to a different branch. This branch will have considerately more traffic which could yield more pay for him. After much deliberation, I had to remind him that I have started traveling for work and he would have to guarantee that he could make it to the daycare by 6:30pm to pick up the boys. Which as far as I know the new branch manager is aware of, he is tranferring. I believe he starts next Monday. And as of right now his surgery is still on for next Friday.

Fun changes for us. I am still applying here and there but realized that I really need to wait until I graduate because one of my classes this semester in an internship through my current supervisor and I wouldn't get credit for the course if I changed jobs.

0 comments: