Friday, October 06, 2006

Trying Yet Again...

Yesterday I signed up on Ediets.com. I am tired of looking the mirror and not liking what I see. I am more tired of getting dressed and squeezing myself into my clothes. I REFUSE to by the next size up and I have put my foot down.

I even walked last night. I am just so mad at myself for letting me get fat again. I looked good! I even looked pretty good after giving birth to Cole and now here I am, I have no excuses except laziness and I am putting a stop to that.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY! I'm glad to see another entry posted here from you again.

I know how you feel, girl...believe me! I just went out and bought a brand new Pilates video that focuses on weight loss.

I, too, can't stand squeezing into my clothes. We need to keep each other accountable. Maybe that will help. What do you think??