Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Prayers for tomorrow please!

I went to the dr on Friday. I have been having horrible headaches and even went to the ER in November. The dr thinks they are migraines that are spurred on by Sinusitis. So he gave me a concauction of medicines. But as I am tell him about my symptoms he tells me they all add up except for the debilitating pain that shoots down my legs many times after I stand up to walk. He said that he wants me to have an MRI to rule out MS. I don't think it is MS but I really love a dr that will look for everything instead of waiting and seeing! I am just so ready for these blooming headaches to go away! The MRI is tomorrow so I will not be on at all. But I will let ya'll know what I find out. Of course I looked up the symptoms for MS and I fit a number of them, stupid me for using google! Please pray that the MRI shows nothing!

0 comments: