Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 2009

This has been a crazy month and it is only the 15th... I have traveled to Boston and then came home, washed clothes and spent the weekend praising the Lord for all He has given me and my family with a group of ladies from my Sunday School class in our yearly retreat at Glen Rose. It was a much needed spiritual retreat that re-centered me on where my life was.

The boys had a great and AWESOME time at Camp Gimmie. The pictures are on the post below. They got to go to the horse races and unfortunately while there had to see a horse be put to sleep. It was injured during a race. My mom said that it was quite traumatizing for her but the boys didn't really understand what was going on.

I met my mom half way to pick the boys up in Abilene and we drove by our old house. It is up for sale AGAIN! So sad. They are asking twice what we paid for it, but they ripped up the beautiful flowerbeds we put in the back and let the grass completely die in the back as well. So depressing. Here is what it used to look like...

We had spent ALOT of $$. This house had no sprinkler system and we had spent countless hours trying to make this back yard look good!! What can you do now...

0 comments: