Friday, August 21, 2009

Meet the Teacher

Last night was Meet the Teacher for both boys. It went great. Logan's teacher is fun, out going and couldn't say enough great things about him. Her daughter was his reading buddy last year and talked non-stop about him. (we had no idea!) But that gives us a leg up! We walked into the room and she ran up and gave him a huge hug it was so cute, he was super embarrassed. I think she is going to be a 4th grader this year. The teacher told us that Ms. Bell (his teacher last year) said he was the smartest in her class. That just made my heart swell. He is going to do so great this year!

We then went to Cole's Meet the Teacher. It was informative to know he will have a very structured learning time all morning and by the end of the year he should be reading. I had hoped this would be the outcome but it just seems unreal. He is my baby. My baby is not old enough to read!!

0 comments: