Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What did I do?

So I was all excited about the prospect of having a cleaning lady. She was all set to come last Friday so I could show her around and let her know where the vacuum was and see if we needed to buy a mop. (Yep you read that right, we don't even own a mop!)

I called her on Friday after my dentist appointment (the dental hygentist said she thought I was just there for my 6 month check up, but I actually hadn't had my teeth cleaned since 2001!) Travis and I then had a shopping date so I gave her my cell number and she called and we decided she would come by at 3pm.

Well 3 rolled around, then 3:30, then 4:00, then 4:30... Are you seeing a pattern. She never showed. I called and she never answered her phone. I left a message... NOTHING...

I called again on Sunday because she was supposed to start today. In my message I even said if you have changed your mind and would no longer like to keep my house, please call and let me know so I can make a different arrangement. STILL NOTHING...

So here we are Tuesday, the day my house was going to get a cleaning and when I get home it will still need a cleaning. BLAH!!

0 comments: