Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Year in Review

The year of 2005 in review:

January- Had a wonderful New Year's
February- Was offered a job in a new city
March- Had made my hubby quit his job and up and move with me at 30 weeks pg to a tiny duplex for me to start a new job, his grandfather died and I couldn't go to the funeral (which I will regret everyday for not going.) and then his mom was diagnosed with breast cancer of the lungs (FUN MONTH, yeah right)
April- Adjusting to new job, new daycare and new city
May- The arrival of Cole Michael
June- Hubby got a job! And we bought a house!
July- Celebrated 4th of July at the lake and headed back to work after maternity leave
August- Celebrated 4 years of marriage
September- Headed back to school after a semester hiatus
October- My babies spent Halloween without me because I was at a conference
November- Had steak for Thanksgiving!
December- Logan turned 3 and I turned 27! My boys made out like bandits for Christmas, which was spent in California visiting Travis' relatives who are in poor health.

Now here we are in 2006. We ate our greens and black eyed peas and are hoping for a less eventful year!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! You had quite some year, huh? Lots and lots of changes, but they were mostly for the best, weren't they? I truly hope that 2006 is the best year ever for you and your family!

Oh, btw...I was glancing through your last few posts. I just HAD to check out the other "Adrianne" page since you said she was so hiddeous...boy is she! Did you ever see the movie "Say Anything?" Her blog made me think that I was reading Corey's blog from that movie - LOL! (If you haven't seen it, go rent it-it's a classic!)

Take care! Can't wait to see you in Feb!!