Monday, April 17, 2006

Always Drama...

Well today is the day I am supposed to register to take my one class for grad school, not at the institution I am receiving my degree from. Sounds easy enough, right?

WRONG!!!!!

I am also an employee at this lovely institution and we are in the process of converting to a new data management system and for some wonderful reason, I can't be both and employee and a student.

So here I am needing to register, but don't have access to the student's screens needed to register. There are only 15 spots in the class, and 4 were already taken by 9 am!! I emailed our helpdesk, no response. I emailed the advisor for my department, no response. I even emailed the professor of the class, no response.

My graduating in December relies on the ability of me to take this class... UGH!!!

0 comments: