Wednesday, April 05, 2006

And the bad mom award goes to....

ME!!!

Yesterday Logan asked for some milk so I grabbed a sippy cup out of the fridge. He drinks it. Then I take the lid off for him to get the very last of it. After the lid comes off he says, this cup smells funny. I said no it doesn't drink it anyway. Well he drank it, then handed me the cup. I then smelled it and it smelled sour. I threw it to Travis to smell because I have a sensitive nose and he doesn't. He says yep smells sour. I made my son drink spoiled milk... How mean is that. Luckily he didn't sick from it.

Then this morning we went to the donut shop. Logan picked out a milk and we got a donut. I get the boys to school and look at the expiration date on the milk 4/2/06. EXPIRED... I opened it and it didn't smell so I let him drink it. But explained to the teacher about the episode last night and today's milk and that he might have a upset tummy today. She just giggled and probably thought what a mean mom I was.

And last buy not least... My baby will be one in a month!!! Where has the time gone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

_____________
/ \
/ BAD \
/ MOM \
\ AWARD /
\ /
\_____________/
* * * *
* * * *
* * * *
* * * *
* * * *
* * * *

Anonymous said...

Crikey! I spent so long working on a real award looking picture, and that's what it turned out as! Sheesh!