Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Can you say STRESSED!!!

That is me. I am so ready for the first half of summer to be over. I started my summer class last night that ends on June 29th. The prof hands our syllabus and I almost started crying!

We are required to read for every class, I can handle that, but we are also required to write a 2 page paper for every reading!! Hello, I am super busy writing 6 papers for my comps that are due July 6th. When I am going to find the time to read the chapters, write the papers, do 2 presentations and listen to an internantional radio station. And still be a mom and wife and good employee...

I know God will not give me more than I can handle but I think I am to my breaking point. AAAHHHHHHH...

And to top it all off, the boys were supposed to spend the week with my parents, Travis and I left Monday afternoon and came home. Well Logan started saying he wanted to go home so Mom drove them back last night... Travis and I were actually going to have a date tonight. NOPE... I guess it is good, since I have a million other things I need to do, but it would have been nice to be kid free so I could spend the evenings doing homework.

Also I leave for a conference on Friday and I am not back till Tuesday... Sleep, who has time for that???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that it will all work out and you will complete all of your tasks and still be a wonderful mom, wife and employee! Your family and friends believe in you, don't forget to believe in yourself!
Love you.