Thursday, June 01, 2006

Memorial Day

Was alot of fun for us. It had been a year since I had been to visit my family. We took the boys to the sandhills. Which are huge sand dunes with no water. Only in Texas right? The boys also went swimming at Gimmie and Daddo's. They had a blast. Here are two pictures.

I am also typing away on my comps. One down and 5 to go. I am halfway done with #2. I leave tomorrow at the butt crack of dawn for a conference in D.C. and will be back on Tuesday. I am so excited because tomorrow I am meeting up with a friend that I went to Junior and High school with. I haven't seen her in a few years and I can't wait!

Logan starts swimming lessons on Monday so Gimmie is driving here to stay because Travis doesn't get off work early enough to get him to the lessons. It is a jam packed week next week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Playing in the sand is one of my favorite photos of the boys! So damn cute, I can't stand it!
What a wonderful Gimme! You and Travis are so lucky to have her!
kpa