Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bittersweet and a good report!

Travis has an appointment today with is PCP to get a referral to the Urologist for the snip. It is so bittersweet. I know we are done with kids, but I will never have another baby...But that also means no more late nights, spit up, diapers, formula!!! The sweet definately out weighs the bitter!

Logan also has his post op appointment yesterday, he is free to be a 3 and 1/2 year old. Like he wasn't running hog wild already! During the surgery they had also removed a mole from his head (figured while he was under) the pathologist said that is was actually a virus, that could come up somewhere else, but we don't have to get it removed. I found that very interesting. Made me wonder how many of our moles are actually something else...

I am still working away on my comps. When I do get the time, I actually get some of the work done! AMAZING!!! But hey July is so almost here!

0 comments: