Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Will this month ever end?

Last night at class, I received my mid term. I have to write yet another 6-8 page paper... This one is due next Tuesday... The prof also explained our final paper which is a 10-15 page Lit review, that I have no clue how to do, so that already puts me behind, plus I have idea what topic I would like to choose. Let's just say I bawled the whole way home from class last night.

I just feel like all I am doing is writing papers. I still have the 2 page papers that are due at every class plus my comps... I have 2 comps down and am half way done with #3. I am just super upset because I have taken some vacation time around when my comps are due, but if I use that, I won't have any to use for Travis and I to go on a mini vacation for our 5 year anniversary.

Last night I was so ready to just quit. I am just tired...and stressed. Please can this month be over!

2 comments:

Locita said...

You can do it! Keep at it!!!!

~Ellie

Melissa said...

Hey girl!! Thank you for checking on me at my blog. I'm around...just not well right now. :(

Anyway, just wanted to give you a bit of encouragement...it always seems when things are at their most hectic, that you just can't make it through, but you're a MOM and an all around awesome gal, and I know that you CAN.

Hang in there. Will you give us an update on that e-mail over on MSN soon??

{{{HUGS}}}