Friday, January 05, 2007

Hello 2007!







Wow 2007 is here.




I am still searching for a new job. I really hope that turning in all these resumes is not a waste of time.




The boys both have double ear infections. Fun, fun. I was at the drs office every week in December and already this week as well. The pharmacist at CVS literally knows my name!




Travis is wanting to move into a new house by the end of this year. That means I HAVE to find a new job that gives us more money!






And we got a new dog. His name is Oliver and we are calling him Ollie. I am so ready for him to be housetrained!!



1 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey A! Looks like the boys had a blast for Christmas. And can I please have Oliver????? He's SOOOOO adorable! :)

Wishing you lots of luck with your job search! I know that any company would be fortunate to have a smart gal like yourself working for them.

{{{HUGS}}}

Mimi