Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not what I had imagined.

My interview was actually yesterday. The weather was really crummy last week so they rescheduled. I talked to the people, the woman whose job I would be taking and the CEO (or something like that). They asked me to tell them what I did in my current job, then told me what was expected of the job I was interviewing for. The whole time the CEO was eyebawling me like crazy. Maybe it was because I would have to be out in the public representing the company and he wanted to see if I would look ok. Who knows. After about 10 minutes he said ok thanks for your time. We will be having a second round of interviews next week where we will ask questions. What?!?! I took half a day off work for that? Whatever. I will let you know what happens.

0 comments: