Thursday, May 24, 2007

I have a Pre-K Graduate!!!

Did I just say that outloud? How in the world could my baby boy already be heading to kindergarten in the fall!!! Where did that cute gerber baby go? I mean he is still cute but he is hardly a baby! My 4 year old wears size 7 clothes!! Built just like his daddy. Cole is so shrimpy compared to what Logan was at 2. It is so weird how 2 kids that come from the same parents can be so different!



Wow what a difference 4 years can make!


Cole has also has been cracking me up lately. Both by being funny and by being 2!!! Holy cow if it isn't done right, the world is going to end and he is throwing a HUGE fit until it is right! The same day as Logan's graduation Travis got and out fit out for Cole to wear and then brought it to our room. Well Travis kept calling for Cole and he never came, so Travis went to find him. Cole was in his room and had pulled out 2 more shirts. Cole refused to get dressed without having all 3 shirts put on him, (In a special order no less). Here is a picture of my stylish 2 year old!




















0 comments: