Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today is the day...

My oldest baby will find out who his kindergarten teacher is today. That is right, tonight is Meet the Teacher at the elementary school. Is it really happening? Am I really and truly old enough to have a child in elementary school? It just doesn't seem possible!

School is old hat for Logan, he was actually in Private Kindergarten last year and this year will be a breeze for him, so much so that we are actually considering having him tested to move up to 1st grade once the school year begins. We are going to talk to his teacher tonight. My biggest concern is his emotional maturity... He is my baby...

So I am super nervous about tonight. It is that butterfly feeling I used to get before school began. Logan does not know that feeling. But he will... We don't really know any kids that will go to the elementary school but is a great big world and we are about to enter it!!

0 comments: