Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And in other news...

Travis has begun training for his new Allstate business. It has been a little stressful as the moment he gets home we eat and then he goes straight to the computer and we never see him again. This has become very straining on everyone. The boys want their daddy and I am tired of being the entertainer.

When Travis does ask my opinion about something for the new business and I give it, he then acts like it was the worst opinion EVER but he he had just asked for my opinion like 10 minutes before. So I have quit trying to help. That has distanced us. Which isn't good AT ALL...

Plus his brother is in town right now so our usually routine is off even more than usual but he leaves tomorrow so we should go back to somewhat normal. Whatever that is...

Oh please let us get through this...

0 comments: