Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So much to say...

Why is it that I don't post more often? Instead I just let it build up until I have so much to say I just ramble... I am sure no one reads anyway and the only person I am writing for is myself. So what does it matter anyway that I ramble...

So here goes. October has been a busy month for us.

We went to the Pumpkin Patch at Church.



We also went to the State Fair with Kent.



But best of all we got a new doggie! His name is Brady. Cole calls him Brady dog and he is the best! He is 2 years old. Already housetrained! And is the best natured dog EVER! He has my Pa's bday, June 14, 2006 (Flag Day). I really don't know how we lucked into this great dog. If anyone is looking for a dog. You can find every breed imaginable!!

Here is our Brady dog!

1 comments:

Erin P. said...

OHHHHH, I read your blog!!!