Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2010!
It was 10 years ago when the world was freaking out because it was Y2K and I was newly engaged and we were chilling in Ruidoso. Now here we are Travis and I have been married for 8 and 1/2 years! We went from having 2 dog to having 2 boys, Logan who just turned 7 and Cole who is 4 and 1/2! We also live out in the DFW area, a place we said we would NEVER live!

Travis owns his own insurance agency through Allstate. It has been quite a rollercoaster ride but with God by our sides I know we will prevail. I work two jobs to keep us on top, I still recruit students to go to college but now I do it for a larger school, the University of Texas at Arlington and I also teach communication for Tarrant County Community College. I LOVE IT! I have met some of the most interesting students! I think I have learned more from them, than they have from me.

Things haven't been easy but the last 10 years have flown by and I don't know how much of them I would actually change...

1 comments:

Jay said...

I know exactly what you mean. When I think about the past few years of my life and the poor decisions I've made I always think about how those decisions brought me to places and into contact with people that I never want to lose and I have to say it's all worth it. A life of regrets is no life at all.