Friday, September 17, 2010

Two weeks down...

I hit a brick wall this week... Emotionally anyway. Not only did I come face first with the reality that I don't have a job, we are broke, insurance ends next week, and there is absolutely NOTHING we can do about it.

Yesterday I get a call that knocked me even further into my despair. It was the lovely folks at the unemployment office. See I thought I had done the right thing by filing as soon as I got home on the 1st. Well little did I know that on that afternoon as I was being fired and bullied to sign something, I was being bullied to sign a severence!! YEP! $8,000 (which we got in the mail) and after the government took out $3,000 in taxes that barely covered our mortgage are already overdue bills for this month.

See silly me thought the $8,000 my A$$ hole of an old boss was talking about as he kicked me out the door on the 1st was the bonus I had worked so hard for to get that property up to 97%. Oh but silly me I was wrong...

So now here we are at the end of the month. BROKE and BROKEN!

As if our lives couldn't get any worse, I mean how much harder can it get on us? I can only climb the hill so long before I fall and just start rolling! I am ready to be at the top and start the climb down the other side. It just feels like we haven't been able to be on our feet in a really long time.

0 comments: