Tuesday, June 19, 2007

10 years later

Wow, has 10 years really passed since high school. My reunion was this weekend and it was awesome seeing all my friends from back in the day! I loved seeing all the guys who had such great hair in HS and now they are BALD!! Who knew! The weekend was tiring as I never stay up past 10 and we were out till midnight on Friday and Saturday. Travis said he didn't think he could pull anymore midnighters! It was also fun getting to see everyone married with kids. It is kind of scary to think we are all old enough to be parents. I knew these people from the ages of 15-18 and know what kind of teenagers they were and it is frightening that they are now parents!! I hope to post some pics soon, I am having to bum the pics from my friends because my digital camera stinks!

0 comments: