Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Almost a month

It has almost been a month since Grace's passing. Life has gotten somewhat back to normal. We see Larry alot. We see him in the evenings, on the weekend and a church. He seems to be doing ok. Travis is doing well too.

We are stressed at our house, but hey with two working parents, two kids, and two dogs, who wouldn't be!

I had a job interview with the City of Fort Worth for their HR department, they called on Friday and said that they hadn't made a decision yet, of course now that I talk to Travis about it, he says I shouldn't take it. He doesn't want me to have to start at the bottom again. I have a bit of flexibility now and wouldn't have it in a new job. Although the new pay would be GREAT! Who wouldn't want an extra $15,000 a year???

0 comments: