Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am depressed...

I am depressed.

Yesterday was one month since Grace's passing and that might be some of my depression but most of it is with work.

I am feeling super unappreciated. I have been looking for a new job for a whole year now. Why is it that all my subordinates can find a new job and I can't?! Seriously.

Also my supervisor has been trying get a job change approved for me and guess what still hasn't happened. I found yesterday it is because I am on the back burner because the subordinate jobs are more important. I just feel like they are thinking, oh she can keep waiting, we are in no hurry to help her. HELLO I am the only one supporting 2 kids in this office with a hubby who makes less than me! Cost of living keeps going up, but my salary sure doesn't. I have been traveling as a high school recruiter for 7 years! Most people in this "profession" move on after 2 years. When I tell the newbies how long I have been doing it, they are shocked and confused! Then when they find out I am married with kids they are even more bewildered. I am just so ready to move up in the professional world...

0 comments: