Friday, June 27, 2008

The short end of the stick...

Why does it always feel like Travis and I are on the losing end?

No matter what we do or how hard we try, we just can never be on top. We are both down the dumps about our jobs right now. He just isn't bringing the money and I am not getting respect I deserve.

I have been to a couple of National Conferences in the couple of months and all these other institutions see how good I am at what I do, but my own place of employment doesn't see it...

Travis is just stuck in a rut. He had to move branches and is now at one that sees less traffic which in turn means less transactions... NOT GOOD FOR US...

With the price of everything going up, we are barely making ends meet and life is just really frustrating. Why do the rich get richer and we are stuck just paying more bills???

0 comments: