Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So I have always been the girl who doesn't like pink. But did any one else notice that my blog it now... PINK!!! GASP!!!! But who doesn't love argyle? And I was too tired and crossed from scrolling through all the sites. I really wanted it in blue but oh well... I had to loose my cool name and my picture slide show. The price you pray for an upgrade. But I think it looks pretty darn good... Thanks Erin P for the inspiration!

Now onto why I really posted today... I had the time of my life Saturday night. Well really it was all day Saturday. My maid of honor, Shelby is getting married in September and her bachelorette party was Saturday. Her matron of honor, her sister and a couple of her other friends through an all day shin dig that started out on Lake Grapevine with a party barge. We were on the boat from 10-2. It was like I was single and carefree again. Floating the water, catching some rays. Just chatting with girls not worrying about is this kid drowning, does this kid have on enough suncreen. The only person I had to worry about who had on enough sunscreen was me, I missed one place, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!.

That evening we went to the Matron of Honors house for a Passion Party and a lingerie shower. That was so much fun. I didn't buy anything but it was fun watching Shelby get all embarressed by her mom and aunt when the PP consultant pulled out the novelty items!

After the PP Shelby opened her lingerie. We played a game that I had never seen but thought was such a cute idea. As Shelby opened each piece we as a group named the item. If the nighty was yellow, then say we named it Banana Sundae, a tag was put on the outfit and written down on sheet of paper with the names of all the other outfits and on the honeymoon, Shelby's new husband, Mark would take the "menu" and choose what his beautiful bride would wear to bed based on the options the paper without getting to see them.

Such a cute idea! We had a fun time trying to think of names for all the outfits! I got home at 11:30pm that night! It was fun just hanging out and being carefree!!

1 comments:

Erin P. said...

Hey thank for the spell check on diary for me...I was trying to get the blog changed and updated at like 1am, so I find it a micracle that there were not more mistakes...let just say spelling has never been my forte and fatige doesn't help. :) Adam say you ask where I got the template....it is a free template from the website "Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates."