Monday, June 30, 2008

Just plain tuckered out...

I didn't get much sleep last night...

Travis and I play softball for my work and we had a double header. We got home late and the boys were with Grandpa. We got them into bed around 10pm. I got into bed around 10:30, fell asleep pretty quickly. We are working on night training Logan. He sleeps so hard that he doesn't know that he pees in his sleep. Well last night sometime between 10 and 1am he had an accident.

Travis and I get up and change his sheets after Travis went in there to take him to the bathroom (usually done around 12:30 every night). I go back to bed and am wide awake. I toss and turn. Around 3am Cole starts crying. I go and check on him. Not sure what is wrong. Must have had a bad dream because he is still asleep. I cover him back up and go back to bed. Still wide awake. Stevie starts scratching and shaking his head. His collar is driving me CRAZY!! I go and take it off him.

Finally around 5am I fall asleep. Well 6am my alarm goes off and here I am...

Insomnia is no fun.... I hope I can make it through the day.

0 comments: