Thursday, July 03, 2008

So pissed...

Anyways I am super pissed at Travis he is making me cancel our romantical trip to San Antonio at the beginning of August because we got our credit card bill the other day and it was high and then I went and had that stupid wreck which will make this months high. He is so mean. I know we are broke and he hates his job but I know him getting away would be the best thing for him but he is being a dumb ass..

I still haven't done it... I don't want to, if I have to cancel I am not going to talk to him the whole weekend we were supposed to be out of town. JERK...

When I am stressed I shop, who doesn't...

The boys have been holy terrors lately and I know it is because they can feel the stress in the house...

We are headed to the lake tomorrow, hopefully that will make him feel better...

0 comments: