Friday, July 25, 2008

The best feeling in the world...

Loving on your niece for the first time! Yep that is right. Abby and Christy are in town. They came in pretty late last night but Larry brought them by on their way from the airport so that Travis and I could hold our niece. She is precious! 14lbs of precious! She loves to smile and always has her tongue out!

Today Christy asked if the boys could stay home with her, Abby and Grandpa to play, for some special cousin bonding time. The boys were so excited to meet their little baby cousin for the first time. Oh how I hope Christy is taking lots of pics!

After they left Travis says see I told you she would like me the best. He is so in love!! And it is true, she just gazed and him and was in awe! Then he says isn't it so nice loving on them, seeing them laugh and then sending them home. And I have to agree, it was pretty darn nice!!

0 comments: