Monday, July 21, 2008

Paying it Forward

I am stealing this from my friend Cate's blog... She gave me a challenge in a comment and I was too lazy to type it out so I am copying and pasting. But the challenge has been accepted!!

It is time to pay it forward!!!
Hopefully it will bring some blog lurkers out to say hello as well. Make a comment with your email address or contact me at mine and I will send you something really cool. You have to be willing to give me an address to mail it to you, however.
Don't get your hopes up, it isn't a million dollars or a crockpot. But it might have something to do with music. And that is all I am going to say lest I get sued. Or art, or who knows. You will just have to wait and see! :)
So, contact me and get your free stuff. First ten people to respond to this post get something. I don't even think I have 10 people reading this blog but we will see, won't we.

0 comments: