Tuesday, July 08, 2008

It was a great day!

4th of July...

We had a blast! We went to Lake Leon for the day... We rode the JetSki and on my first trip around the lake I guess I decided I knew what I was doing and tried to take a turn going 50 mph and went flying. I hit the water head first and it felt like I was hitting glass. Not fun! I am now finding bruises, I never knew you could have! I ended up going to the dr. yesterday because my ear wouldn't quit hurting. I have a hole in my ear drum! Nice huh... He wants to see me back in 2 weeks to make sure it is healing like it should... I lost my sunglasses in the lake on that stupid ride too...

Didn't stop me from riding it a couple more times. Had a blast in fact... I was just a little more cautious when it came to turning and after seeing me fall there was no way in heck the boys were getting on that thing. We had been trying to convince them that it was safe and not scary. Well they saw me fall and they were NOT getting on it at all after that.

They did enjoy the boat and just getting in the water! In fact they LOVED the water and if we lived anywhere near the water I don't think I would ever be able to get them of it!

They both got to see their first real firework show except Cole was so exhausted that he fell asleep before they really started! He also had his ears all tucked up inside themselves because he said they were too loud. It was so cute.

We got home a little before midnight... It was a great day!

2 comments:

Cate said...

Sounds like a great day!

Cate said...

Oh, and thanks for adding me to your blog roll. I just did the same for your blog.