Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bribery and Potty Training a Perfect Combination...

What does it take to get Cole to use the potty all day? Bribing him with Chuckee Cheeses! Yep yesterday morning he asked when they were going to get to go and I said when you start using the potty all day and wearing underwear. Well I took him to school and told his teacher the deal. He used the potty all day.

He came home last night and his report said can put in underwear tomorrow. We called Gimmie and told her the good news. She of course told Daddo.

Well this morning I went to put underwear on him and he says, I don't like underwear, I like pull-ups and I told him the deal is to go to Chuckee Cheeses you have to be in underwear and dry not pull-ups. So I took 2 pair of underwear with him to school today to see if his teachers can get him in them.

But we are taking some major steps in the right direction! Who knew bribery to Chuckee Cheeses was what it would take??

0 comments: