Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First PTA meeting and other things...

So it is official... I am a PTA mom. I went to my first PTA meeting last night... I didn't know you were supposed to take your kid with you. They had a police officer there talking about bike safety. I obviously wasn't the only mom who didn't know your kids were supposed come because there were like NO kids there. Except for those little ones who the dad said I will keep one (the older) and you can take the little one. I am thankful in that respect that Travis can and does take care of both boys at the same time. There is no way Cole would have sat still through that meeting...

After the meeting was over I walked down the Kindergarten hall to Logan's classroom to see what was hanging in the hallway. Logan had to create a flower to describe himself and his was the first one on the wall. There was also a worksheet that everyone had done that said "The first thing I do in the morning before I go to school is: And Logan put I go to the bathroom! How cute is that??? Other kids wrote I eat breakfast, I get dressed. Gotta love a 5 year old!!

0 comments: