Monday, September 08, 2008

Wow I am such a slacker...

How did I not write about Logan's 1st day of school?? I did great! No tears shed by me!! Oh and he did great too! Travis and I took him to school. We had to wait in the cafeteria until the bell rang and then we went to his class. I got to see where his sits and where his locker is. As soon as he got there he started coloring a picture. I keep trying to include some pics but it won't let me... you can see them on the boys website.

Now here we are into September and we have already written the letter that granted the permission to have Logan tested to promote him to 1st grade. He did half of the testing last week. I spoke with the counselor on Thursday and she said he was the sweetest most focused boy. She would say Logan do you want to stop and get a drink of water and he would say. No let's just keep going!

Logan was supposed to finish the testing today, but is home sick with Travis. He has the tummy bug. He got it from me.

I only went to work one day last week and I felt like crap on that one day. On Tuesday I had a procedure called Her Option done. I just really haven't great since. I don't think it was from that, I think I had a bug but didn't know it. It really hit me Friday. Then Saturday I still had it but had a Brunch to attend because one of my best friends from Jr high who was my Maid of Honor in my wedding, was getting married. The I raced home. Took the boys to a birthday party, still not feeling great. We got home and changed for the wedding. Went to the wedding where Cole kept saying the bride looked like a princess and Logan said she was Cinderella!

Yesterday I couldn't regulate my body temperature if my life depended on it. I was shivering, I mean severe shakes or sweating... NOT FUN...

Today I am at work and feeling ok... Poor Logan... I hope he doesn't get it as bad as me, unfortunately it means Cole and Travis are next! GREAT!

0 comments: