Friday, April 24, 2009

Put into perspective...

Last night Travis and I went to our church for a nationwide video conference that was hosted by Dave Ramsey It was AMAZING! It was called Town Hall For Hope! I have heard alot about Dave and now I can see why so many people listen to him.

Number 1 he is funny! His humor really keeps the mood light and as anyone knows talking about money is not fun at all! And this man knows what he is talking about!

Number 2 he is down to earth! He hit on points that were totally relevant to what was going on with us. It felt like he was talking to Travis and me... It felt like there was no one else in the room at times.

He has a financial seminar called Financial Peace University that Travis and I are going to sign up for in the fall. We aren't in major debt. Or we weren't until Travis started his new business but haven't even begun to work on retirement or college for the boys and we need an action plan and I really think FPU will help us!

Last night was truly inspiring!!

0 comments: