Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine Flu

This thing is out of control! I have never seen such chaos! I am about to go into a meeting to discuss shutting down the university for a week! REALLY!?!?!

I mean a free vacation is nice but going that extreme... I am all for taking precautions and we have lots of nasty, dirty, germy kids on the campus. Lots from different countries. But I wash my hands and I hope others do too. I know wishful thinking! Darn Swine flu!

Logan's field day is canceled tomorrow. Telling him this morning was heartbreaking! He looked so defeated! He was so looking forward to field day. Can you remember how much fun that was when you were in elementary school? I was going to volunteer too. It was going to be so much fun!!

I just hope they reschedule!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep me posted on if you end up closing for a week. There was something on the TACRAO list serve wondering who was canceling or postponing graduation ceremonies. Apparantly TSTC and Cisco have canceled. WE've moved grad to the gym, and it's been a huge ordeal, so Carolyn says we're having graduation no matter what happens around us!!! :)