Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Our crazy week...

I have couple of prayer requests for our family.

Monday morning I fainted at work and was taken by ambulance to the ER. I have a huge bruise on my chin and broke a tooth but other than that I am fine. I am back to work this afternoon. However the drs now want to do more tests. They want to do an EEG and get me into a cardiac consult. Please pray that we can find the answers.

Also Logan is home sick this week with a viral throat infection and fever. Cole had it last week. My mom came into town yesterday to care for him.

Finally we got a call at 6pm last night from Travis' dad and he and his mom had been at the ER since 11 am because Travis' mom couldn't breath. They drained her lung and did some scans and found a blood clot. She is now in ICU and they are going to sedate her in hopes of removing the clot. Please pray for her as she was told her chances are 50/50.

Thanks everyone. It seriously feels like we are living a moving on Lifetime right now!

0 comments: