Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Still need prayers...

I am back at work this afternoon. I had to take Logan back to the dr this morning. He was up at 3am with an earache. Double ear infection. I am out of sick days and have been since last week. But what can you do? Family comes first. Luckily I have a very understanding boss.

MIL is still deteriorating. Travis' sister arrived last night and his brother and great aunt will arrive tonight. Deep in my heart I know his mom will pass away tonight. Something just tells this.

Seeing her is so sad. Everytime I visit her I just imagine her as my mom, we were never terribly close but she was my hubbys mommy and seeing her now is heartwrenching. I think it has finally truly hit FIL and he is a mess. This morning when dh, FIL and SIL went to visit her, FIL actually screamed at MIL (who they believe has no brain function) you can't do this to me now. You can't give up.

It is just so sad to see. 2 years ago Travis had all of his grandparents and both parents and now he is down to a grandmother and his dad, when his mom passes. It just seems so odd how fast people are taken away from you.

Thank you all for your support, I am scheduled for my own EEG on Monday to try and figure out what my passing out spell was. I am also just praying that my kids will get well and stay that way!

I will continue to keep you all updated! Thanks ladies!!

0 comments: