Thursday, February 16, 2006

His next excuse...

He doesn't want me to get fat after baby #3. WHAT! That is so not going to happen. He said it is because I keep complaining about not having lost all the weight from Cole. So let's just say I am nipping that in the bud. I am still 15 less than when I got pregnant with Logan. I am still skinnier than the day I walked down the aisle. Can't say the same for him.

He said it was a vain thought but he didn't want me to end up at 240 pounds and complaining. So I fired back and said I didn't want him to end up at 500. He said I know that is what I am talking about. Seems he gains weight everytime I am pregnant. Which I knew, just hadn't said anything. He looks nothing like the day we were married. He says he is trying but you have to get off the couch and turn off the tv to do that.

But I love the guy, he is a wonderful daddy and husband and my life with out him would be so boring. I just know he is going to come around and see what a wonderful thing my being a surrogate is. How when he looks at the Intended Parents faces when they see their baby in my belly and watch their baby being born and feeling the love for this baby, like he feels for his own children. I just want him to see the big picture and I know he will. Just when?!?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That just doesn't sound like Travis... I know this will sound funny coming from me, but have you considered talking to the pastor at your church? Just a thought...
Love you.