Monday, February 20, 2006

Where did the time go?

Last night we decided to put the video camera tapes onto VHS. We aren't savy enough to put them on DVD. Baby Steps!

We started with Logan's birth. What an amazing day. Watching it was so emotional for me. It was the day Travis and my life changed forever. We went from being young kids to parents with responsibilities. And I think we have done pretty well.

It seemed so surreal hearing the people on the video call that baby Logan, when preschooler Logan was sitting right next to me. My brain just couldn't comprehend that those were the same people.

Simply amazing!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey A!

I was just thinking about doing this the other day, but got sidetracked and never went to find the videos...LOL! I probably would have bawled like a baby through the whole thing.

RE: surrogacy and Travis - seems like he's grasping at straws for reasons not to do it. Maybe you should sit him down and tell him to tell you once and for all - no holds barred - what he is thinking and for him to quit beating around the bush about it. Seems like there is SOMETHING on his mind that he's not saying.

Good luck!!!!!!!!