Friday, February 24, 2006

Thank you for your concern...

I just wanted to thank one of my trusty readers for her concerns.

Mom told me that you said I needed to be more discrete in my writing and I appreciate your concerns. However to me this is a place where I can just write the feelings that are going on in my head. Feelings that no one else wants to hear, but might like to read because the same thing is happening with them. I realize feelings might get hurt, but when I write about others, my feelings are hurt at the time and I need to get the anger out!

Also thank you for your concern about surrogacy. Believe me I have done a ton of research. I have been researching surrogacy since 2003. I know it is something I am meant to do. God has it in his plans for me. And I would love for you and everyone to support me and Travis in this decision. Believe it was not made in haste.

I love you Aunt Rynn and always appreciate your love and honesty to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Boomers, I would like to introduce you to Generation X.

Anonymous said...

I love you, too, Adrianne. I wish I could have seen you while I was there. We are going to be back in Texas and will meet at your house so we can meet our baby Cole. He is so cute. I love the snaggle tooth smile picture.

I think surogacy is a wonderful thing, and Kelly was at one time wanting to be a surogate for our good friends Jim and Debbie. But, she had so much trouble with Clara's pregnancy that it wasn't a good risk. Which is why I have concerns about you. You have been so lucky to have had two good pregnancies, but things can go wrong. I guess I'm just concerned about my sweet neice. Love, Aunt Rynn