Thursday, February 02, 2006

January Recap...

COLE
Cole got RSV and his first ear infection. Neither were fun. He didn't eat for a whole week and he was so dehydrated his lips were cracked and bleeding. He just laid there like a limp noodle. Luckily I could get him to drink enough not to warrant going to the hospital. Poor baby. He now has 6 teeth, 3 on top and 3 on bottom. We are working on 7 and 8, which are on top. He still isn't crawling but getting really close. He LOVES to talk. He screams, DADADADA, LALALALA, BABABABA all the time. And just smiles the whole time. We finally moved his crib down a notch. He was reaching up and touching his mobile so I knew it was time. He is loving solid foods, at daycare anyways, he won't eat them for me, just bottles. But gobbles down jars at school. Everyone there just loves him. They all call him Baby Cole, because that is what Logan calls him.

LOGAN
Logan is doing great! Yesterday he wore underwear to school and stayed dry all day!!!! And then last night he pooped in the potty. He is in underwear again today, we shall see. I have tried every bribing trick in the book and nothing. He is just going to have to do it on his own. My little independent, strong headed boy. (Wonder where he gets that from?) He is so smart and observant. I just love to watch him. It almost feels like I can see the wheels turning in his brain.

ME
I am good. Just feeling a little overwhelmed with lots of work and school. I am just so tired, when I get home at nights I am so ready for bed. I have an 18 page paper due at the first of March that I haven't started because I am to exhausted at night. But that silly thing isn't going to just write itself!

TRAVIS
Travis is good too. He is really liking his job and starting to get to know his coworkers. Moving was a great thing for all of us. We are in the process of filing our taxes. Thanks to daycare we might make some money!

0 comments: