Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Giving Thanks...

I know I have alot to be thankful for, although at times I sound like I am not thankful for anything, I truly am blest. So today I would like to list some of the things I am thankful for.

1. My children: Logan and Cole. God gave me the two most beautiful children in the whole world. He made them healthy and strong and gave them great personalities. Every day I thank God for choosing me to be their mom! Check them out at www.logan.aboutmybaby.com

2. My husband: Travis. Even though I gripe and complain he truly is a wonderful man. He treats me like I am wonderful and he is a wonderful father to my boys. God knew what he was doing putting Travis and I together. We are complete opposites that were made for each other.

3. My family: it is large so I am not naming everyone. I am thankful for their continued health and happiness. I am thankful that we all get along and that my boys know how much they are loved.

4. My health. I take this for granted. I know I should take better care of myself but I am thankful that right now it isn't something that has to take center stage.

Those are my four most important thanks. There are many more but I just wanted to highlight a few.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: