Monday, November 28, 2005

Hallelujah!

I am done shopping! Except for Travis but I know what I am getting him. This weekend got all the boys presents. That includes Logan's birthday bike! Oh I can't wait to give it to him, I just know his eyes are going to light up!

Thanksgiving was great for us. It was a much needed rest from the daily grind. We got our inside Christmas decorations hung. Our tree looks beautiful, I now have a window that faces the street and we put the tree in it and it looks great to passerbys! We tried to hang the outside lights and realized we didn't have enough strands, we went to everywhere looking for more strands and they no longer sale them. What a crock! We can't afford to buy all new lights this year, did it last year, so now we are having to come up with plan b... UGH!

0 comments: