Friday, November 18, 2005

Here goes my first ramble...

Logan poopied in the potty for the 2nd time! He did it at school! We are one step closer, I hope. Of course he came home pooped in his pull up after school and he had pooped this morning. Oh well... We celebrated by going to Chick-Fil-A!

I am really at a loss as to what to do about Christmas... I know in my heart we should go to Cali. Travis just doesn't want to think this could be his mom's last Christmas, but I just have this terrible feeling that it is. We all know it is his grandparents. Their health just keeps declining. It is now upto Travis to talk to his boss. He just needs to go in there and tell him the truth. But Travis is in denial and doesn't see that this could be the last Christmas. Come to think of it, I would probably be in denial too if my mom were sick. She is invincible RIGHT?!?!

2 comments:

The Momma Chronicles said...

A surrogate? Did I miss something? lol I'd love to do that, too. I love being pregnant. Kudos to you for being the vehicle for someone else who might never have children without you. And trust God to close the door if He doesn't want you to do it. :-)

Dellaina (BabyCenter)

Melissa said...

Hey! Welcome to the world of blogging! (Love your background, btw!)

I'm with Dellaina...A SURROGATE!!??!! Wow! How long have you been thinking about doing that?

It takes a VERY special person to be able to do that for someone else. I hope that God leads you in the right direction.

Oh yeh...GO LOGAN!!!! :)