Monday, November 21, 2005

WHY, WHY, WHY!?!?!?!

I don't know about you, but I think I am a pretty easy going person... BUT...

Not when I am told that not only am I having to go to the in laws house for Christmas, but MIL is coming for Logan's birthday as well! That is all fine and good, but I had decided to take Monday, December 12th off from work to have a me day. Well that ain't gonna happen! I will now be entertaining MIL and her parents. I am so pissed! The one time I as for the day off from work, it is spoiled! I was going to take Logan to the dr at 9am and I was going to go to the dentist at 1pm and then take cupcakes up to Logan's class at 3ish. All the time in between I was planning to sit on my couch, watch tv and not talk to anyone... Curses spoiled again!

Just thinking about it gets my heart racing and my temper flaring. Just once I want something to go my way and my way only. I just want to be selfish one time and have it work!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

UGH! Sorry!! If I were you, I would go ahead and keep the plans you had already made. I would just tell MIL that you had already committed yourself to these things, so while it's fine that they come down, they may have to be on their own for awhile.

In other news, glad that you were able to connect with some new friends the other night. That's always fun! Hopefully it'll be the start of some nice friendships!

Take care!!