Saturday, November 19, 2005

Gotta Love Ladies Night Out!

Who ever invented it is a genious!! I really enjoyed myself last night. I went with a group of ladies from my Sunday School. Funny thing was, I really didn't know them, they so weren't the group I thought would show up. Getting to know them was awesome. There were 3 women who had recently had babies, me being one of them, 2 ladies with no children, and 1 whos youngest was 2. Cole was the oldest of the new babies. The other two kiddos are 8 and 10 weeks. It was funny because the two new mommies were 10 years older than me and asking me questions like, did you drink when you were breastfeeding. They are older than me but asking mommy advice. Very cool!!

Well we found out yesterday that Travis can take the week of Christmas off from work, so we are headed to California to be with his family for Christmas. Very bitter sweet. I know that is where we need to be, but I am selfish and don't want to go. But we are going, at least we don't have to pay for the tickets to get there.

Still have no idea what we are getting Logan and for Christmas, has to be cheap and have to find a way to get to the store without them. We plan to get him a bike for his birthday Another concern of mine is, when are we going to buy it without our tag alongs?

0 comments: