Monday, December 05, 2005

Always something...

I woke up this morning with pink eye. AGAIN! I just had it two weekends ago, luckily I already had a dr appointment (my yearly YUCK) and he prescribed an antibiotic. Well the bad thing is I am wearing my glasses. These glasses have a precription that was about 5 years ago. I can't see worth crap!

Here is gripe number two. I went to the dr and I weigh 5 pounds more than I did six weeks after having Cole... What is up with that? I know I need to get motivated but man french fries taste too good. And Travis is no help, I think he likes me bigger, that is definately no help.

Finally, my boys are getting old... Cole is 7 months today! It has just flown by. Soon I am going to be taking him to college. Logan turns 3 next weekend! He has become such a big boy. Potty training is catching on and he just talks like a grown up. Soon he will be walking down the aisle to marry a beautiful girl.

0 comments: